• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Everquest I'm new and need help

    Everquest I'm new and need help


    I'm new and need help

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:34 AM PST

    So I've seen people play eq but mostly as warriors and stuff and I was wondering what the best healing class, race would be and thank you for the help if you decide to

    submitted by /u/HatlessButton
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft surface pro for live

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:46 PM PST

    So I've seen people say you can use it, but it sucks. Not concerned with actual performance. Mostly just a secondary filler for a week or 2 while I'm laid up in bed. Anyways..... back to the issue at hand. I went to the everquest website to download the game on this paper weight. And when I go to download it says "this app can't run on your PC." So I'm oddly confused .... anyone help a guy out

    submitted by /u/gugley-eyez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment