• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Everquest Which tlp is on PoP?

    Everquest Which tlp is on PoP?


    Which tlp is on PoP?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    What servers are locked on what expansions and how do I find this info?

    submitted by /u/Brosiedon54
    [link] [comments]

    How do the Erudites reproduce?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    What are their typical mating habits like?

    What's their fertility rate?

    submitted by /u/pishposhpoppycock
    [link] [comments]

    50 Cleric. Deaf. LF friends on Aradune.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Hit 50 a few days ago and not sure where to go from here. Would like to raid but raids are intimidating because Ive never raided in eq+can't do voice chat. I have decent gear- hunted 1000s of HH guards on my alt to buy a lot of my preplanar BIS lol.

    Currently camping Gynok for paw quest but I'm getting pretty damn bored.

    Played a bit in 2001 as a kid, had a ~35 cleric on coirnav during Velious. Not much eq experience other than that but have always mained healers in mmos.

    Need help leveling your boxed toon? Wanna help each other with difficult camps? Does your guild need a cleric? What about a deaf noob of a cleric? Feel like mentoring me through PoH? I'm not very good at eq but I'm a decent healer!

    I'm ADT (GMT-8) which is an hour earlier than PT. But I play during a lot of different times as COVID has my schedule all wonky.

    submitted by /u/rhae_the_cleric
    [link] [comments]

    DBG/DPG Customer Service, A+

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/2r9zhR5.png -Reply

    https://i.imgur.com/CB43nrA.png -Forums on every page

    So I get a forum ban for 'spam' which I only had 1 post marked as spam and it was resolved weeks ago. 2 days ago I get a forum ban out of nowhere when I hadn't posted since the previous post. It says to contact a community team member...but you can't navigate the forums section at all. So the Customer Service people tell me to message them on Twitter. On. Twitter. Where they never reply.

    This is a Kangaroo Court.

    submitted by /u/Klied
    [link] [comments]

    4 Box input? (Mangler)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Boy howdy has boxing dragged me into a rabbit hole. I'd love some input on expanding/changing my 3 box setup transitioning into a 4 box.

    Current setup:

    Sk / Shm / Mag - Honestly it's pretty solid, but it lacks a little something, either more heal or dps

    Options:

    1. Sk / Shm / Mag / Wiz/Dru - either wizard or druid brings port/evac, where one offers more dps and the other heals
    2. Sk / Shm / Mag / Monk, Zerk, Ranger - Extra melee dps
    3. Sk/ Shm / Monk, Zerker, Ranger / Bard - I'm honestly not sure which of the melee dps would be the best fit. From my research Rangers are the best afk dps, but I'm pretty quick on the mouse/keyboard so I don't mind dealing with positioning. Would honestly like more input on this since it might bring me more comfortable sustained dps
    4. Sk / Shm / Melee / Melee - Double down on more melee dps?
    5. Sk / Shm / Enc / Clr - Charm group on PCP I guess, viable?
    6. Sk / Bst / Dru / Bard - Just to shake things up

    I'm open to any suggestions, as you can see the SK is the anchor and I'm not married to the shaman, but so far I'm leaning towards option 3. But 4 seems to cut through the bullshit.

    I know this topic is beaten to death but I'm new to boxing and a lot of threads seem to run in circles and it might just come down to preference. Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/aenemacanal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment