• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Everquest [Firiona Vie] What content should I not worry about?

    Everquest [Firiona Vie] What content should I not worry about?


    [Firiona Vie] What content should I not worry about?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    92 Sk/Shm duo, started working on HoT progression because it's fun, but I'm looking through the achievements and not finding many rewards or permanent stat boosts. I'm not super familiar with the any BiS augs that are still useable so it kind of feels like I'm aiming blindly. I've done plenty of Gribbles and still enjoy doing them. I'm not sure when I sure when I should spend all these tokens though.

    submitted by /u/Squirrelboy21
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric question - Why do they include "symbol of -" spells when the main HP spells overwrite them?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:51 AM PST

    I've been on a play-though with a cleric, which is not my first, and I always end up questioning why they include "Symbol of - " spells in the lineup. The Symbol spells never land and are always less powerful than the main HP spells that Clerics get. So I turn to Reddit to answer my age old question.

    submitted by /u/EQJ2000
    [link] [comments]

    Mangler - Most needed classes

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Like a lot of people, I'm wanting to play eq again and thinking of starting in Mangler. What are the most needed classes? I like Necro, mage, bard, bl, and druid. I'm worried that if I play something too solo centric (mage, Necro, bl) that I won't get groups. But sometimes i will only have an hour to play so want to be able to solo.

    What classes do you recommend?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/cottonhill50
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment