• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Everquest Experiencing PoP First Time - Questions

    Everquest Experiencing PoP First Time - Questions


    Experiencing PoP First Time - Questions

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:37 PM PST

    I played EQ at launch and stopped before Velious came out because I let it consume my life, so really my only experience with EQ is classic + Kunark (back in 99-00, and once again on Coirnav, now on another server). Anyway, as I've been experiencing content I never saw before, up until PoP things seem pretty straight forward. Luclin was a bit strange, but was able to follow guides for the most part to progress.

    Now in PoP, I'm reading these extremely lengthy documents in order to get flagged and progress to end of PoP. I'm just curious, back when PoP was new, how did all this information get figured out by the player base? It's somewhat overwhelming to me now, I can't imagine memorizing or knowing what to do next back then (now I have a nice detailed guide, which probably didn't exist at the time). Then with the flagging, I'm sure there were PUGs or chances for players to grab a flab (perhaps out of sequence?). I just can't imagine PoP as it was back at launch.

    I have to say after experiencing some of PoP, I much prefer the old world Classic-Kunark-Velious to PoP.

    Would be interested to hear player's experiences with PoP from back when it was new content and how all the flagging was figured out by the community - I assume it was horded by the uber guilds and disseminated down from there.

    submitted by /u/hydeone
    [link] [comments]

    Finding out which servers my characters are on

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:05 PM PST

    Hey, just coming back to an old account and I don't feel much like searching for my characters, as I've had no success finding them yet.

    submitted by /u/tmart42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment