• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Everquest Duo Questions

    Everquest Duo Questions


    Duo Questions

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Hello, I just got back into EQ and my mains are currently a 90 SK and 87 Sham that I have played since level 1. I can mow through the HoT Courtyard with ease with J5 Mercs, but trying to do the level 90 daily in Fear Itself is a huge challenge, even with my friend, who is also boxing with a Ranger and Enchanter. Now, I heard about the new Overseer feature and I am trying to come up with a new Duo to make heroic. I have 2 accounts, I would like to be able to experiment switching back and forth with my team based on what I need to do. I have a 70 Bard (On SK account) and 57 Druid (On Sham account) that might make a good team if I upgraded them. That way, I could also play SK/Dru or Bard/Sham. My question is how effective a Bard/Druid combo would be at higher levels? I also have a 70 Necro with her Epic 1.5 on the SK account that I could upgrade for a different approach, What could pair well with her, and also the SK? I basically want to just be able to level efficiently and not be completely gear dependent. I keep getting frustrated with my SK/Sham combo where I can't keep up with content because my gear is lacking, or maybe I am playing wrong or pushing my characters too much. I would like to have another team option if I hit a roadblock. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/LikwidFire
    [link] [comments]

    Mage - Fire vs Magic spells.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:29 AM PST

    So I have been sticking to fire damage in my mage, but a guildee insists that magic damage is the way to go because they are more optimal MP to DMG.

    Since I am mostly moloing, shouldn't I use my hardest hitting stuff?

    Do mages get more magic based spells later on? Because I seem to have a lot more fire than magic....

    submitted by /u/howimineforfis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment