• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Everquest Looking to re-roll after an 16 year absence

    Everquest Looking to re-roll after an 16 year absence


    Looking to re-roll after an 16 year absence

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Saw a news article relating to the Vex PVP protest coming up and it got me thinking of seeing if its worth coming back to EQ after all of these years.

    A lil history: Played at launch until around when WoW released. Since EQ is on steam and my old account migrated (with account perks and junk) wondering if re-rolling would be viable on old world servers (Not looking to pay a sub for a game that is 21 years old). All three of my level 70 toons, lots of AA, are intact and migrated over with my account. They were geared through mid level OOM before I jumped to WoW. I HIGHLY doubt the gear grind from OOM is suitable enough to get any of them through the current level cap and start min/maxing for current gen end game content. So that's why I was thinking if a re-roll should be considered or not.

    Then, what are the power classes today? I assume Cleric, and Druid are the main healers still? what about preferred DPS and Tanking Classes? I was hoping that EQ matured enough so that there was a way to build a truly hybrid class so you can pop in/out of Healing, Tanking, or DPS based on your gear setup/mappings. Maybe not? I am not really looking for a multi class approach either, I dont have the time for that anymore. Just one character if I jump back into EQ.

    Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/sirsquishy67
    [link] [comments]

    Catching a level 85 up?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:41 PM PST

    So I just came back to the game after 8 years. I have a very well equipped 95 monk(for 2012) and a decent 95 Bard. I want to catch my 85 Shaman up ASAP with a 3-box group. What's the best spot and/or mission/etc that I should be doing? I tried some grinding in Valley of Lunanyn tonight. It was "ok". Are there better options?

    submitted by /u/Dr_Handlebar_Mustach
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment