• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Everquest Getting the Itch Again

    Everquest Getting the Itch Again


    Getting the Itch Again

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    I played for a couple of years back around 2000 or so. My first time in a game of this type. Amazing game.

    Played again about 4 years ago triple boxing. EQ is grindy to begin with but even tougher playing 3 toons. I did manage to get my shadowknight his epic, which was cool.

    Got the 3 to level 60 or so before I left again.

    Was thinking of starting up again but would prefer to single box, preferably a Bard, which is my all time fave class in these types of games.

    Not a great solo class though. I'm going to follow these boards and see what others are up to and any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/passage-north
    [link] [comments]

    What is Roehn Theer's name an anagram for?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Using an anagram finder program, the match that made the most sense is "Nether Hero". Is this right?

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling path for a Warrior

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:04 AM PST

    Is there a recommended leveling path for a warrior from 1 to 105 (or whatever the cap is for a F2P)? I'm currently lvl 10 and have finished Gloomingdeep and am ready to head out to Crescent Reach.

    I figure I'll have to molo for a while and am planning on using the healer merc, though I've seen some people recommend the Rogue merc for the extra damage. Any insight into what merc I should be using and where I should be going for xp? Bonus if you can recommend any gear I should watch out for.

    submitted by /u/Dash728
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment