• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Everquest OMG train in CT!

    Everquest OMG train in CT!


    OMG train in CT!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Returning player

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Hey there, I'm a returning player on live haven't played since the mid 2000's. I'm planning on playing a monk on FV and I don't know what race to pick does it really matter anymore? When I use to play everyone always told me if I don't roll Iksar I'll hate my life, just trying to see if that's the norm still? Also is it possible after the tutorial area to do a classic leveling path still? Like could I go to WK and do bandit sashes or go to crushbone and do belts/pads? Or is that not even worth it anymore? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Crazybard13
    [link] [comments]

    Level 27 leveling

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:10 AM PST

    So I know the typical route is Lguk...I just can't bring myself to take it. I end up super frustrated and walking away from the game frequently due to falling, aggroing too much and dying, etc. so I was wondering if TOFS would be a suitable replacement on Mangler.

    I wasn't sure if people are there to group or how things were in that zone on this server.

    I'm just coming back to Mangler and I'm open to all ideas/advice if anyone has any to share. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hyjinkz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment