• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Everquest Laptop under $200 for Eq?

    Everquest Laptop under $200 for Eq?


    Laptop under $200 for Eq?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:44 PM PST

    What's the best bang for my buck so my gf can play?

    submitted by /u/C-Makimaki
    [link] [comments]

    Race question. Ogre stun immunity from the front still good? Steadfast will replaces it and is better, right?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Steadfast Will also counters spinstuns while mass pulling, where as the Ogre stun immunity is only from the front, right?

    So what is the ideal min/max race for SK now? Guildee suggested Drakkin or Iksar. Thoughts?

    I will be PL'd by a guildee friend to 85 ish, and from that point on we will duo/molo with his 90 Shaman.

    Edit: This is on FV and plat isn't an issue.

    Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/dmanthey
    [link] [comments]

    Wayfarer's Pocketed Rucksack. Why is it such a big deal?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Some people in my guild are going nuts over the Wayfarer's Pocket Rucksack, and I was wondering why. Extraplanar Trade Satchel does almost the same at only 7K Platinum each.

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/howimineforfis
    [link] [comments]

    What do you choose as your first character on a new server, and why?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:56 AM PST

    I wanted to ask the community this question, as I return to enjoy both TLP and Live server experiences.

    I tend to roll the same classes for personal playstyle preference reasons, and I'd like to hear from the community what people roll and why when landing on a new server (TLP or Live distinction appreciated if it's part of your motivation).

    For the record - I tend to roll one of the following

    • Bard for its unique gameplay style, and group centric nature (1st choice on TLP)
    • SK for the bad guy fantasy and Off tank potential
    • Monk for the melee DPS

    What do you choose, and why?

    Tapies

    submitted by /u/Tapies
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue pulling / mez break tools

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Been trying to pull more with my rogue using the trap mez. Right now the only tool I have is throw stone and VOA era range throwing item. I'd like to keep my ToV range item, drop trap mez in a group and single one out.

    Throw stone breaks mez but horrible range on it. Throwing knives have horrible stats on them.

    Is there an alternative out there or maybe an ability I've missed that I could use? Thanks guys

    Edit: level 115 with some TOV raid gear

    submitted by /u/StickOnTattoos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment