• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Everquest Im planning to start playing everquest with my friends, should i play on a private server or the main server?

    Everquest Im planning to start playing everquest with my friends, should i play on a private server or the main server?


    Im planning to start playing everquest with my friends, should i play on a private server or the main server?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    and which private server? help please

    submitted by /u/Kekadis
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get into Neh’Ashiir’s room in City of Mist?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    I'm working on my shaman epic 1.0 and have been having issues in the City of Mist. The room that the mob is in is locked and I have no idea what key I need to get in. My map (brewall) says a stone key is required, which I have, but that key doesn't work

    submitted by /u/alexl2017
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment