• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 12, 2020

    Everquest Enchanter Gear TLP

    Everquest Enchanter Gear TLP


    Enchanter Gear TLP

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Hey all - I have heard and read so many mixed things on enchanters and hoping maybe folks here can provide some clarity. From everything I can find, CHA on TLP is not worth my time. A few things that I have heard conflicting information on: 1. My MR affects my charmed mobs MR, so I want to have lower MR. 2. I can give my charmed mob -MR gear to reduce their MR for charms. Are either of those true?

    At this time without focus effects, I feel like the only gear I really look for is HP/AC gear.

    submitted by /u/Tesal
    [link] [comments]

    How exactly does a rogue choose weapons? [TLP]

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    I started playing everquest for the first time ever when Aradune launched and I am still struggling on how rogues pick weapons. I managed to gather 4 different ones now and while I have been reading about ratios and offhand ratio etc I still dont understand it.

    I got:

    Crystalline Spear

    Serpent's Tooth

    Smoldering Brand

    Burning Rapier

    What is my optimal setup and can someone explain how to come to the conclusion?

    submitted by /u/MITOX-3
    [link] [comments]

    TLP Lvl 65 Bard - Songs

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I am using the following song list for grouping - this set up good or do others have a better idea of songs to use for a group setting?

    Warsong of Zek Battlecry of the Vah Shir McVaxius Rousing Rondo Pslam of Veeshan Call of the Muse Lullaby of Morell Call of Banshee Chorus of Marr

    submitted by /u/JJNevermore
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Been thinking of jumping back into EQ. Ended playing around House of Thule and was wondering about a good server to join to make friends

    submitted by /u/Grizzlemaw1993
    [link] [comments]

    TLP Necro solo spots?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    I'm looking for some ideas on where I can solo as a Necro from level 30-50 in classic. I'd like to avoid lguk and other dungeons, so any advice would be appreciated! Also, are there any must-have researched spells from classic?

    submitted by /u/AppalacianHoller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment