• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Everquest What is the "mist" in City of Mist?

    Everquest What is the "mist" in City of Mist?


    What is the "mist" in City of Mist?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Certainly the question has popped up in casual conversation about the "why" of City of Mist's name. Well, I'm here to equip you with the answer to that question and many more!

    Classic EverQuest Lore Session: City of Mist

    submitted by /u/LevelUpHype
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player live class suggestions

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Hi guys, I want to return to a live server (probably FV) and I am looking for class suggestions. I haven't played on a live server since GoD released and I played on mangler for a couple months at the beginning of the year. I've played wizz, cleric, and chanter as mains at different times.

    I am looking to start a class that will be useful in groups and has a decent chance of actually getting one. It sounds like clerics are dead because everybody has a box or the run the merc cleric. I am open to suggestions about what might be a good class to play. I would prefer to stay away from tanks and bards, but outside of that I would be willing to play most classes to get started and figure things out.

    Thanks for any suggestions you give in advance!!

    submitted by /u/sheijo4110
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment