• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Everquest Free PLing on Rizlona

    Everquest Free PLing on Rizlona


    Free PLing on Rizlona

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    I hit 25 and wanted to check out solA because I always take the uguk->lguk route. The afk mage pets clearing the entire zone is truly something else. If anyone else is experiencing this, you can get some sweet exp by getting mobs down to 49% hp and then running to them. The mage pet will do the rest. It's a double edge sword out here. I knew what I was signing up for, but the GM presence is non-existent.

    submitted by /u/brodywavecrusher
    [link] [comments]

    Rat Sandwiches for all !

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    J5 Mercs, account wide or pre-character?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Hi all, I have a character from years ago that has a J5 merc unlocked. I copied him to test to play with a small ground of friends looking for a nostalgia trip. We all started new characters and I figured I'd already have a J5 merc but it appears I only have J1 available.

    Am I going to have to run through the J5 quest again for each character? Or is there a way to get it on my other characters after I have it unlocked on one?

    submitted by /u/PaleontologistLanky
    [link] [comments]

    3 boxing with a cleric on FV

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    I have an 85 cleric I moved to FV when I came back to EQ. I decided to 3 box. Well, originally 2 box but now 3.

    At first I thought chanter and mage but now I am wondering if I should have a warrior instead of mage?

    submitted by /u/shadowstar0914
    [link] [comments]

    Getting ready...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment