• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Everquest Made a couple fridge magnets out of my favorite shield!

    Everquest Made a couple fridge magnets out of my favorite shield!


    Made a couple fridge magnets out of my favorite shield!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    So there I was.....minding my own business in The Overthere

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    So there I was.....minding my own business in The Overthere, when all of a sudden I see the message: "d00d sow plz".

    submitted by /u/scotch1701
    [link] [comments]

    Soloing question

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Hey all, returning to Live, been a long long time. Just going to start fresh and see as much of the game as I can. I have no desire to box like I had before.

    I'm looking at playing a Mage, Necro or BL... Possibly an SK I guess too. My goals are to be able to explore, and tackle as much as I can whilst seeing the world of Norrath, but also farm a bit for future toons I make. I'm not going to be PL'd. I'm also starting with zero plat so no twinking.

    If you were in my shoes, which of these would you choose? I will most likely buy a mount from the store just for ease of travel also.

    submitted by /u/select20
    [link] [comments]

    Live Time Locked Progression or P99...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I am torn about which to play on. I like the classic zones, the new Freeport burns my eyes, but at the same time the TLP servers are much better for casual players. Many people say P99s community is toxic. I have met a few, but overall it has not been for me. I have noticed P99 is much stricter on boxers than Daybreak on boxing banned servers.

    Anyhow I am looking for opinions.

    submitted by /u/nirrtix
    [link] [comments]

    are bards still a thing??

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    if i cant get my og account back id like to make a new one!!

    submitted by /u/aliceoelle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment