• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Everquest Starting on Aradune

    Everquest Starting on Aradune


    Starting on Aradune

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Is it too late to get in. I know its still in classic era but is there still a low level population big enough to support grouping and low level dungeoning?

    Anyone have any idea about the size of pop on Aradune?

    submitted by /u/Flarnm
    [link] [comments]

    3 Box on Live FV

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I actually just started playing Live after playing on a TLPs for the longest time and have a 3-box group (All Access) that I have been running (Currently Level 50) and really enjoying doing that using IS Boxer to set up some basic Key Maps and Macros. My plan is to level them all the way up to 115, but I am questioning my 3rd char and want some advice:

    Char 1: Shadow Knight - Got to have a Real Tank and Like Playing It (Cleric Merc) Char 2: Mage - Love the pet and easy broadcast nukes. Love the Mage (Wizard Merc) Char 3: Put in a bard mostly for pulling and just use him to sing songs while I play and add an extra merc to the group. (Rogue Merc)

    I made the bard for pulling as I think mobs get super tough later in the game, but some stuff I have read recently indicated pulling may not be very important with a real tank. I do want to be able to do most of whatever I want with this group so my question is, is a puller necessary? Beyond that the bard adds pretty little to my group and is difficult to do much with with simple keymaps(slows, mezzes, charms). If pulling isnt important , is there another class that would add more power/utility to the group (Shaman/Druid?) that I could control with simple key maps and macros? I dont want to get a PHD in IS boxer.

    submitted by /u/Iliktacos
    [link] [comments]

    Server and class?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I'm thinking of starting up a character on good old EQ and was wondering if someone could point me toward the best server to start on? I loved the TLE server experience on EQ2 until it eventually got merged with live. I played original EQ back from Kunark to Luclin. From what I'm reading, is Aradune the newest and best TLE to start on? Would that limit class selection? I can't remember if there's a Warlock equivalent in EQ or if Necro is the closest. Also, would a Shadowknight be playable on TLE? Thanks for any tips!

    submitted by /u/Caliastanfor
    [link] [comments]

    Race change scroll bug

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    So I bought a race change and used it. My chain armor on my zerker now looks like cloth armor and nothing I've tried is changing it back. Anyone encounter this? I hope I don't have to submit a ticket because who knows how long that will take for DB to fix it.

    submitted by /u/yoinksoftunare
    [link] [comments]

    I think I may have found the entrance to Unrest.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    What does OOT Gobs stand for

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    I heard there is better experience from the more elite goblins but when I looked it up it just gave me OOT Gobs, I'm guessing this is abbreviated?

    submitted by /u/Neu5473
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment