• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Everquest Always has been

    Everquest Always has been


    Always has been

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Played EQ2 10 years ago, should I try EQ1?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Hey. I played EQ2 about 10 years ago for quite some time. I tried to get back into it but with all the f2p/P2P it sucks a bit.

    Is it worth to take a look into Everquest? Is it playable/enjoyable as f2p? And are the servers more populated then the live eq2 servers (eu)?

    submitted by /u/Sir_Bohne
    [link] [comments]

    Playing EQ1 on a tv

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Did some searching but not having much luck. Is there anything out there to assist playing EQ1 on a tv from the couch? I'm sitting about 10 feet away from it.

    I sit in front of a computer all day for work and can't bring myself to do that again for EQ. Hoping there's some points (UI), character control, and some stuff that might help.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jedis
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for old Quellious Lotus Cult people

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Any of you lurking?

    submitted by /u/Ordell9
    [link] [comments]

    How to uninstall EQ

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Hi... I was hoping to ask for a walk through on how I can uninstall EQ. I tried add or remove program but based from what Ive read, theres an uninstall.exe in the folder of the game.

    Unfortunately, im unable to locate the folder itself. Does the folder have diff name by any chance?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Caramel928
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment