• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Everquest Returning player gear question.

    Everquest Returning player gear question.


    Returning player gear question.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Another returning player here. I recently got the itch to play the game again and thanks to awesome help from daybreak I was able to recover my old account. Last time I played level 75 (I think) was the max level. I have a bunch of characters in the 50s and 60s. So my question is should I just go after defiant gear or are there some quests I should look to do to get geared up at my levels? I have been doing the daily tasks with Teek in PoK for now to get used to the game again and visit new places.

    submitted by /u/uthal34
    [link] [comments]

    Space saving true boxing options

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I live in a smallish house and don't have much space to play with. Currently playing with a decent laptop on my lap / dining table which can happily multibox accounts on live.

    I'm wondering what options there are for trying to true box that others may use? Purely since playing a cleric on TLP can be a pain if I want to do something outside of xp.

    submitted by /u/Maylian81
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment