• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Everquest Our keyboardist covered EQ's Kelethin theme music and it's both mysterious and beautiful.

    Everquest Our keyboardist covered EQ's Kelethin theme music and it's both mysterious and beautiful.


    Our keyboardist covered EQ's Kelethin theme music and it's both mysterious and beautiful.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:12 PM PST

    Merc help

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    So i recently started on Bertoxxulous i was told to get a tank merc but it seems to not hold aggro im level 27 does this seem to get better or did i happen to choose the wrong merc i picked up a apprentice v drakkin sense i just started and cant afford a journeyman he also seems to run off if i get 4 mobs at once. I guess im asking if all mercs are the same or if some are better.

    submitted by /u/garmy1337
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended EQ Streams

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:57 PM PST

    I recently returned to EQ and now I'm looking for some good EQ streamers to check out. I mostly just want something chill to watch while I am waiting between spawns, I prefer streamers who engage with chat and generally talk or narrate a lot. I am open to anything from Live to Classic stuff.

    submitted by /u/ReturnToArms
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment