• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Everquest Some pickups today :) Just completed the tutorial, with its mysterious messages...

    Everquest Some pickups today :) Just completed the tutorial, with its mysterious messages...


    Some pickups today :) Just completed the tutorial, with its mysterious messages...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Recommended UI?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    The default UI is super clunky, I feel like, and was wondering what a good, bit more polished and modern UI would be for a newer/casual player these days.

    submitted by /u/mythus54
    [link] [comments]

    EQ more popular then eq2?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    I see a new TLE PvP server Tarinax is supposed to be launching soon for eq2. I went to look for a subreddit so I can start meeting people who might be rolling on that server but could only find one with like 700 members as opposed to this subreddit with like 17k.. is eq more popular nowadays?

    Also if it is.. how recent is the most recent tle server for eq1?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/aezorjaggerjaw
    [link] [comments]

    New eq (pc) player. Why does no1 use the /LFG function?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    I'm new to eq (pc). Cut my teeth back in day on EQOA (ps2). I understand shouting LFG is like a nostalgic thing. But why does no1 ulitize the /LFG UI

    submitted by /u/scyohe
    [link] [comments]

    Need some input on leveling heroic characters

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    I just came back after a break and don't have much experience with any expansion over 70 but I boosted a shaman and a shadowknight. When I go to the 85 hot zone I get around .1 per kill and when I try the 90 hot zone my shadowknight or tank merc dies with the shaman non stop healing. I'm ok with slow leveling but guides online aren't very straight forward on where to go. Some guides I go try the zones they recommend and they are just way too strong for me. Can anyone with experience leveling with heroic chars give me some input on where to go?

    submitted by /u/Geegums
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Veteran to Tribunal Server. Looking for old Guild mates.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    Hi folks. I decided to play for old times sake. Made a new account and been leveling up an SK on Tribunal with my RL GF. She used to play as well, long before I met her. Were doing Sk-Neco Duo with two mercs.

    But I'm curious to find out if anyone from my old guild(s) is still playing on Tribunal. I'll give some back history on the guilds i was in.

    <Everwalkers> was my first guild. Played a Ranger as my main toon, pulling and off tanking. Just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe. It was an open enrollment friends and family guild for beginners looking for help and to try Raiding. Around 2000 when Kunark was released. Elfvira was the GL. Then i joined <Gestalt> for a bit. Moving on to more Raid content guild.

    Joined <Aurum Nocturn> -Crazy Aussie guild. Tons of Fun. joined with my RL friend, we worked late shifts so we raided with the folks on the other side of the planet. Got my 2nd Epic with these guys. But then my work schedule changed so I had switch guilds for the Raid Schedule.

    <Sol Invictus> was the Last Guild I was in on Trib. Straight end game content. 3 raids a week. I was already grouping with a lot of members from SI because of time zone differences. The guild was pretty balanced just one group of rangers at most, I was forced to play body guard for casters. HAHAHA

    If any of this rings a bell send me a message.

    submitted by /u/StillBurningInside
    [link] [comments]

    UI help

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    I love this game. I have always loved this game, going all the way back to Beta. I still remember going down to Babbage's and buying that old Voodoo card to throw in my 333MHz Celeron PC to get started. Or how I had to build a new PC in PoP with a 1GHz Athlon processor. Doing those old camps in High Hold just to outfit your character in no stat plate armor, and eventually running the Lambent Armor quests and ramping off the dunes in the deserts of Ro with Selo's Accelerando and falling to my death in my fancy blue armor.

    For a long time it felt like a struggle just to keep up with upgrading my PC to meet the minimum requirements to play the game, but now I'm running in to an entirely different (albeit first world) problem all together.

    I just got a new computer that can run the game in UHD. After deleting the initial install eqclient.ini file just to fix the issue with the resolution hanging up the loading to even get to the character selection screen, now all of the windows in the game have such tiny text that I can't read anything. Going all the way back, I've always used the default UIs, even when the game view itself was initially very narrow with a pre-built UI all around that narrow 3D world.

    If there isn't a way to increase the text sizes without reducing my resolution, I think I'm left with loading a UI from another source. I have never done this. Can anyone offer advice on this problem?

    submitted by /u/AWalkAlone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment