• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Everquest Robes With This Design

    Everquest Robes With This Design


    Robes With This Design

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    About this game...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    I am thinking about trying this game. I am not an mmo expert. I have some questions:

    1. I have heard that I would have to do most of the game solo to level up but does that apply to endgame too? Like I won't be able to find raid groups and stuff? I'm ok with soloing story content.

    2. Is it worth getting into this game so late? I know new content is being released constantly despite its age.

    3. How is the PvP? Will I find people? Is it like WoW's PvP servers in which I run around and can fight people out in the open?

    4. Should I just avoid this game and try a newer mmo instead? Today's MMORPG's are a bit "party finder" focus. I'd like a game that rewards exploration and just finding people in the open to group up with (even if only at endgame).

    5. Do I have to buy the expansions or something? I cannot find where to buy them, just the all access membership which I plan to get.

    For the record, I have played (but not gotten to endgame raids) some MMORPG's already: ESO, FF14, GW2. They just don't seem to hook me, everything feels so automatized... FF14 is super pretty though.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/AM_Doomguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment