• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    Everquest EQFC #15: Lord Mithaniel Marr vs Rallos Zek the Warlord

    Everquest EQFC #15: Lord Mithaniel Marr vs Rallos Zek the Warlord


    EQFC #15: Lord Mithaniel Marr vs Rallos Zek the Warlord

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    EQFC #15: Lord Mithaniel Marr vs Rallos Zek the Warlord

    EQFC #15: Lord Mithaniel Marr vs Rallos Zek the Warlord

    EQFC #15: Lord Mithaniel Marr vs Rallos Zek the Warlord

    TONIGHT @ 9pm EST live on https://twitch.tv/everquestfc

    Can't watch live? Subscribe to the EQFC YouTube channel to watch our 14 other fights https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnRuGaQ0-LXC2nl3iLdglKw/videos

    Yes, this is the Plane of Tactics version of Rallos Zek the Warlord with all of his Chaos Boars and Chaos Wraiths vs the Halls of Honor version of Lord Mithaniel Marr.

    For those new to the EQFC:

    The EverQuest Fighting Championship (EQFC) is a custom scripted NPC vs NPC battle every month to show who would win between the epic bosses we all know and love from EverQuest.

    You can also log into the EQFC server and instantly be lvl 60 and have your choice of Best in Slot (BiS) gear from the Velious era and PvP other players in our arena in Eastern Wastes. This is not a regular playable server and is locked down to the Eastern Wastes arena only.

    Join our Discord for full patch instructions: https://discord.gg/526qeeAcTb

    You can also join the Everquest Fighting Championship private Facebook Group to vote on next month's battle. It's gonna be a god damn blood bath!

    submitted by /u/velketor
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking About Playing Again After 18 Years

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Hello, I tried playing a year ago, but EQ was so empty. So instead I stumbled upon WoW Classic, which had a similar feel and have been playing that for the past 9 months.

    However, EverQuest holds a dear spot in my heart and I am interested in playing. Maybe any veterans can give me some advice.

    What attracted me most to EQ was the community and need for group play.

    Is it viable to play EQ after so much time off? Is the game always so empty at lower levels? Does this improve with a progression server reset? Any advice for an old fan wanting to relive the glory days of gaming?

    EDIT:

    Thanks for the info everyone, this gives me a good place to start.

    submitted by /u/Puzzled-Afternoon-56
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having issues with Krono?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    I had not played in months and logged in recently to play, I used 1 of my 3 Krono and later logged out. Today when I logged back in my remaining 2 Kronos are gone. When I swapped toons and login it shows 3 Kronos momentarily and then disappears and goes to 0.

    submitted by /u/TrammieSurprise
    [link] [comments]

    mage pet for solo?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    hi guys, been reading online and I'm not sure what pet to solo with / duo with a druid on the new TLP server.

    some say fire for the DS but others say water, I havent seen many mages with the fire pet yet.

    can anyone shed some light on this for me please?

    many thanks.

    submitted by /u/ConsequenceExisting6
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play a private server with a god/creative mode?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    I'm looking to play a private sever alone, where I could be invinsible (when I want to be). I really just want to fully explore the game, without the grind of leveling up . Now I don't really want to start at max level, if I could turn this on/off it would be ideal. That way I could fight when I want, but have the ability to kill anything also. I understand this removes some fun from the game, but I've put many hours into it as a teenager already . I just want to scratch the itch of seeing things I never got to see before , without investing too much time

    submitted by /u/Michaelscott304
    [link] [comments]

    Macro help...

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Thank you all in advance - you've been super helpful for previous posts of mine!

    I'm trying to multi-true box for TB, which is making it to where I need to make a lot of macros for each toon to fire off a series of spells. I've read numerous articles on how to formulate macros although on my new 3 ENC, she keeps missing one spell or another in a three spell macro.

    /tar Name

    /pause 40, /cast 7 (Minor Shielding)

    /pause 40, /cast 5 (Strengthen)

    /pause 40, /cast 6 (Haze)

    Alla's guide has it's macros set to /pause 55 (60 for practice spell skills macro, or 30 for second spell) although I would hope that I could get away with less of a pause, especially with DoT/debuff/DD macro although again, same issue, sometimes she fires off Tash, other time's she fires off Taper Enchantment. She's standing still, not changing target, and I'm kind of stuck.

    Thank you in advance for any help!

    Source (https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:macros) - Also Almar's (https://almarsguides.com/eq/gettingstarted/boxing/No3rdPartySoftwareBoxingGuides/Macros/)

    submitted by /u/notsoawesome1
    [link] [comments]

    Are Conc Pots in the new TLP's?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    I know for sure I was using conc pots by kunark on Aradune, not sure if they were in Classic? Are they in Mischief already?

    submitted by /u/bluexavi
    [link] [comments]

    ZaideGod Discusses his Historic Race to Level 50 & Killing Phinny on the Mischief TLP!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Has ever quest 2 taken over?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    Players like me who has a low end pc (2gb ram, 32 bit) can't handle even quest 2 and so I want to play ever quest 1 and I definitely don't want to download the whole game to just find out it's dead. As a new mmorpg member I found this game like yesterday and want to try it out. But will it be still worth it in 2021? And will there be constant updates and events like they always happened? I don't want to get bored early with the game without events and updates. If ever quest 2 has not taken over, gonna download ever quest 1 now

    submitted by /u/SeriesMan7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment