• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    Everquest Made a few Monk Guild signs, what was your favorite Monk race?

    Everquest Made a few Monk Guild signs, what was your favorite Monk race?


    Made a few Monk Guild signs, what was your favorite Monk race?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Coming back to live

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    I logged onto live today for the 1st time in a very long time. I came back for the progression servers but I thought I would check Live out again.. I thought I would load up my Necro and try getting back into it. Am I the only one that is overwhelmed with remembering what each AA does. I have almost 12k points and I am struggling on which are essential and which you don't need to worry about. Does anyone have a method they use to keep track? This is really the only barrier from me playing Live more.

    submitted by /u/Padashar
    [link] [comments]

    Mischief level 30 bard

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Where is a good place to go to find groups at level 28? Wood elf bard.

    submitted by /u/Brilliant_Ratio3173
    [link] [comments]

    Live servers will be down for maintenance for 24 hours beginning July 21st @ 6AM

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Currently Boxing SHM and SK on 2 PCs kunark to pop progression sever focus…what class should I add as a third for my laptop…Want to dungeon crawl and do quests lvl 50-60 primarily…

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Can we talk about the locked servers?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Hi, all! I am new to the game, so I am curious about this locked server status. I have all these questions like: What does it mean? Why did it happen? How often does this happen? etc. Can we talk about it?

    submitted by /u/Khalano
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop Recommendation

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a laptop to run EQ with all settings on low, would be nice to get 40 or 60 frames in regular 6 player scenarios. Anyone bought something like this recently that they can recommend? Or what's the cheapest laptop you can buy to play this game while avoiding super choppy frames.

    submitted by /u/Perjoss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment