• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    Everquest Crashing issue?

    Everquest Crashing issue?


    Crashing issue?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:12 PM PDT

    New player trying to dive into my first character; as soon as the tutorial cutscenes about the kobolds finishes, the game instantly stops responding and crashes Does anybody know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Kalameet7
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any archives of the GM events from the Legends servers?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    After the different GM events, I think maybe daily or weekly, they would do some write-ups of the events that happened, calling out different people and the things they did, rewards they received. Are these archived anywhere?

    For anyone wondering what the Legends server was:
    https://www.giantbomb.com/marauders-mire/3035-4711/

    submitted by /u/Betic
    [link] [comments]

    Terrible Download Speeds

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:43 PM PDT

    Good Afternoon /r/everquest

    I'm wanting to hop back into EQ and try out the newer Mangler Server. However, when I'm going to download it I'm getting sub 1mbps download speeds. I have Gigabit Internet and I'm unsure what's causing this. Does anyone know a way to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/B_Wease
    [link] [comments]

    New Classic EverQuest Server

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    New Classic EQ Server starting tomorrow 10/25/2019

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBttHicGbek

    https://www.project1999.com

    Come join the fun with a New Fresh start.

    submitted by /u/TondenOckay
    [link] [comments]

    As Mangler Progresses, melee class suggestions to experience beyond LDoN?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    I never played past LDoN. I feel Mangler is at a good pace to experience all the expansions I missed over 15 years. Currently have a 57 Enc as my main because they are my favorite of the caster classes.

    But I want to roll a melee alt and I like most of the melee classes obviously for all different reasons. Never playing beyond LDoN, I am curious what the community suggests as a melee class both tank and/or dps that you would consider I work on and why pls. To build up as I come back to my adventure for when Mangler reaches LDoN and beyond.

    Edit: Disregard Zerkers for now, since I can't work one up until their release. But regard BST since Mangler will get them in about a month.

    submitted by /u/GhostIsItsownGenre
    [link] [comments]

    EQ Won't Save My Password

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    It's not a huge deal but kind of annoying. EQ won't save my character's password. I've been working with technical support for about 2 weeks now and they keep making general suggestions like, "update windows," or "be sure you're using the right version of directx." I have checked the box that should save the password but it doesn't work. I've also tried things like doing a clean start on Windows and doing a complete reinstall of Everquest but nothing works. Only happens one one machine. Suggestions appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Cofeefe
    [link] [comments]

    Skill leveling conundrum

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    Hi, all. I am a returning player and have mostly been power leveled to 74. I'm now in the position of trying to raise my skill levels for mostly defense and casting. My offense is in better shape.

    My question is this- is there a zone where I can head at level 74 that I could find some light blue mobs just to take a beating from, so I can get my defense and casting skills leveled up? I'm looking for a spot where the mobs don't hit for massive amounts, so I'd be able to maximize the skillups for defense, dodge, parry, etc...

    submitted by /u/bwanabass
    [link] [comments]

    Character/Gear progression

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:19 AM PDT

    Hello all, returning player from Planes of Power Era. Back then the level cap was 65 and it was pretty straight forward where to go and what to kill to gear up. Now that I'm back and fully addicted again, I get the feeling that I'm missing some content or gearing opportunities. People have been massively helpful, giving money and gear, the community is amazing on FV. I have questions that I haven't found answers to. Keep in mind I have one toon (74 necro) that is basically broke, still rocking some simple defiant gear, maybe gloomingdeep too.

    1. Should I get the serpent seekers charm? A lot of running around, will it be worth it?

    2. What quests should I do (besides Hero's Journey) that might help me?

    3. Is there a zones where most people go in certain level brackets where I can find more people/grouping?

    4. Any other helpful info would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Cheeseblades
    [link] [comments]

    Returning F2P - Vox or FV?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    Hey gang! Returning player from 1999-2001. Started getting the itch for some classic MMO and happy to see EQ is still alive and kicking!

    I was looking at starting back up and was considering paying the subscription to get on the TLP server, but before I do that I wanted to dip my toe back in and make sure playing will scratch the itch, so to speak.

    I did some looking and see Vox and FV seem to be the popular F2P servers - is there a difference? What server has the better population? I'm not too worried about increased XP or anything, just an active group of people that will give the opportunity for grouping and working towards all the content that I've missed out on (stopped playing around LDoN).

    Thanks for your insight!

    submitted by /u/Dash728
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get my tell windows to work again

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:22 AM PDT

    I was playing the other day and I think I got too many tells at once from different people and it broke my "tells window" option. I no longer have working tell windows. It just goes to my main chat were it gets lost in spam. Is there a way to get the "use tell windows" option to work again without completely resetting my UI?

    submitted by /u/Tauqmuk181
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment