• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Everquest Solo Strategies advice and where to level for an 84 Wizard?

    Everquest Solo Strategies advice and where to level for an 84 Wizard?


    Solo Strategies advice and where to level for an 84 Wizard?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    I'm finding leveling with the Wizard after level 70 (in Everquest) to seem like an incredible grind, where advancement is tough. Currently, I'm level 84, and I'm soloing blues in the Field of Scale where there's plenty of room for me to keep my distance from the mob as I do a Snare/Root/Nuke(Wildmagic Blast+Cloudburst Levin) combo as my pretty basic strategy.

    Now two things I don't do is use a mercenery (based on a religious belief of my toon), /or/ work in groups. So clearly this limits my options and poses some challenges.

    Does anyone have any helpful advice (other than get a mercenary or group) for better places to hunt and better strategies with my Wizard at this level?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/universalbri
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player Bag Guide?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Looks like they increased the bag size since I last played. Apparently I stopped playing midway through the Brell's Coldain Shawl and have a TON of ingredients.

    Is there a guide on easy to find/make/loot bags that will make my life less tedious?

    submitted by /u/Skhull
    [link] [comments]

    Mangler - Dps shadow Knight weapon

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    I'm planning on leveling up a SK and not sure what weapon on bazzar I should be looking for right now. ( I'm pretty sure the Swiftblade of zek and blade of Carnage are out of my price range)

    submitted by /u/mymuddyfeet
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a way to hire a full group of mercenaries

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I hate boxing. I've tried it numerous times on different setups (both switching between windows and playing EQ on two computers) and it always seemed like a huge hassle and sucked the fun out of the game.

    I want to play enchanter, rogue and wizard but these classes can't solo well with a merc.

    Wouldn't it be cool if premium membership came with the ability to fill up your group with Mercs?

    Why doesn't daybreak do that? I mean it's super hard to find groups.

    submitted by /u/SalvadorMolly
    [link] [comments]

    Monkly Duties

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I dinged 86 in HoT Court yard. I am wondering should I keep leveling here, or be leveling somewhere else as an 86iksar monk on FV? The yellows can be tricky to solo but overall I solo pretty steadily in HoT at least .

    submitted by /u/Not_Eazy_Being_G_Zee
    [link] [comments]

    Purchasing ToV expansion in Taiwan

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I cannot use VISA card in Taiwan for purchasing ToV expansion,

    please tell me the other way to buy it, thanks all.

    https://www.facebook.com/Gslai774258

    submitted by /u/s754025
    [link] [comments]

    Another “thinking of coming back” post and would like some advice?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Like many people on here, I haven't played EQ since maybe.. 2001? It's been almost 20 years. Even back then I was really casual. I think I quit around the time PoP was first released and made it to level 61 or something like that.

    I'm thinking about trying it again. I'm burned out on the WoW culture and kind of want a quiet setting. I have no friends in game, just planning to seriously log in and lone wolf it. I don't play very much, so this will be extremely casual. I imagine I'd probably play a few hours a week while listening to podcasts or something. Just kind of auto pilot and chill. Just a little stress relief here and there after a long day.

    I don't plan on subbing or buying anything yet. I'm just going to play the free version. So I have a few questions?

    I actually by some miracle remember my old account name, but I don't remember the password. I don't even know if I could verify any information on it to restore it. I guess I could try. Would that help me at all or should I just make a fresh account?

    Has there been any major changes to the core mechanics since 2001? I'm sure there has, but anything that is like immediately noticeable when logging in.

    I'm interested in either playing a Dark Elf or Iksar just because I like those races a lot. Iksar would definitely be a calling back to my child hood. If I went Iksar I imagine I would probably make a Shaman/SK/Warrior. If I went Dark Elf, probably SK/Mage. Or should I consider a Necro? I do like a solo friendly class, and I probably expect to solo most of the time. Would I even honestly run into anyone in the game?

    What server should I choose? Any right or wrong answer there?

    Thanks for the input.

    submitted by /u/Rev-9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment