• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    Everquest Worth coming back?

    Everquest Worth coming back?


    Worth coming back?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    I started EQ around Ruins of Kunark and stopped around House of Thule to play WoW with my little brother. Have been feeling like coming back to EQ and wanted to see if it was worth coming back or if EQ was a dead/dying game.

    submitted by /u/Grizzlemaw1993
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t login

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:27 AM PDT

    I came to my computer this morning to hop on EQ and the launcher had forgotten the passwords to all my accounts. When I tried to sign back in with the passwords it wouldn't work. Went to the daybreak website and same thing, passwords won't work. Tried the "forgot your password" thing and it won't send me any emails. Tried to open a ticket with daybreak or post about it on the forums, can't with out logging in and I can't log in. Any suggestions? I came back to EQ a couple months ago and have been really enjoying it, but stuff like this makes me want to just put a stop payment on my credit card (can't even log in to stop paying...) and find a new game (weep). I'm guessing that there is a coincidence between the continued layoffs at daybreak and the login issues this morning...anyone have anything for me?

    submitted by /u/AdamTheHutt84
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment