• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    Everquest Grouping on Mangler?

    Everquest Grouping on Mangler?


    Grouping on Mangler?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    Planning on subbing back up after a two year hiatus, and going to roll fresh on Mangler. How's the grouping for low levels? Am I too late to the party? Are there any large guilds recruiting return players that one would be kind enough to recommend?

    And did velious just release? Thinking that could hurt the leveling scene since most players would now be pushing that content.

    submitted by /u/Dotmatr1x
    [link] [comments]

    Fill in the 3-box: Bard/Druid/?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:55 PM PDT

    I know this is not the road to happiness, but let's just say I love playing bards and druids (which I do), and insist on having a trio containing both. Under that perhaps insanity-inducing constraint, what suggestions would you have for the third class? Would there be a particular level range at which I can expect to hit a brick wall with such a setup?

    submitted by /u/buttertweet1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on FV down to do some RoS and TBL progression?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    I wanted to see if I can finish up my Jann's veil and the group missions from RoS before the new expansion hits. Anyone down to join? I've had a heck of a time finding people to join.

    submitted by /u/volleydez
    [link] [comments]

    Population

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone knows which game has more players: EQ or EQ2?

    Thanks Possible new player

    submitted by /u/Jerm3462
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment