• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Everquest [Mangler] what to do besides raid?

    Everquest [Mangler] what to do besides raid?


    [Mangler] what to do besides raid?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:53 PM PST

    Got back into everquest after a few years and rolled a cleric on Mangler. Just hit 60 and I'm not all that interested in getting my Luclin keys...I just don't have the time to grind that in a reasonable time frame. So two questions...

    1. When, if ever, is a good expansion to hop on that needs less grinding to get keyed/flagged?
    2. I have a spare laptop I can use to box. What would be a great farming duo so I can fill my woes with that sweet plat?

    Thanks for the advice, all.

    submitted by /u/bootypoppin420
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:20 PM PST

    I'm looking for someone to teach me the ins and outs of this game. I have a level 20 beastlord and I find playing her is incredibly boring. I'm looking to surprise someone this Christmas with my accomplishment of a high level character I know how to play and enjoy doing so. I don't really understand much about this game and I think I need one on one help from someone who assumes I know nothing lol. I'm on the brislebane server and if we can keep this on the down low since it's a surprise I'd appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/katchisholm
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player questions

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:15 AM PST

    Looking for recommendations on what server to play on for live. Also looking for advice on what class to play. I'm only planning on running one character so looking for what is best to molo.

    submitted by /u/lefty_808
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment