• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Everquest Just Running Around

    Everquest Just Running Around


    Just Running Around

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:29 AM PST

    Every now and again I get nostalgic, reload the game and run around old content for a while. I like to kill Crush a few times. Go into Befallen or Blackburrow. Spent a lot of time in lower dungeons because I always had alt-itis. It's a nice break from an otherwise hectic day/week.

    submitted by /u/Bohrdumb
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:08 AM PST

    Hello im a new player and i was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on what sort of character i should make or tips on anthing else, thanks.

    Ive played some WoW before and thought it was decent but the subscription killed it for me

    discord- TheBradsta#9113

    submitted by /u/JuanNut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment