• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Everquest Looking for CoN members of the 7th Hammer?

    Everquest Looking for CoN members of the 7th Hammer?


    Looking for CoN members of the 7th Hammer?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:14 PM PST

    Plits here, just seeing if any members are on here.

    submitted by /u/CapWhiskey
    [link] [comments]

    New TLP guides

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:00 AM PST

    So I'm a long time on and off player that never made it past level 65. So I understand the core game especially in classic-pop.

    The new TLP opening intrigues me because it's areas that I've never seen before but I have no clue what to do once I create a character.

    Anyone have some tips & tricks or guides for what a fresh level should even look at doing upon creation?

    Any advice would be great for a guy looking to explore areas that I've never been in.

    submitted by /u/Cognative40
    [link] [comments]

    How would you handle Keldovan as an Enchanter?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:22 AM PST

    I have a 110 SK that can solo Anguish...it's all trivial. I just started an Enchanter, never played the class, but wonder how the class would pull off some encounters that are trivial to other classes. Take Keldovan, you get a bunch of adds that spawn during the fight. My SK kills them simply with reposts as I tank Keldovan. How would an Enchanter make this work?

    I get how Enchanters charm kill in standard zones, but how do they take on boss mobs? Zerging with trash mobs?

    Would like to learn more about this class. Any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/R4ND0M_D4T4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment