• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    Everquest Nice memories... "The Sleeper" Dragon in Everquest that was killed by players even though the developer designed him to be unkillable and actually stopped their first attempt causing massive outrage across the internet in 2003

    Everquest Nice memories... "The Sleeper" Dragon in Everquest that was killed by players even though the developer designed him to be unkillable and actually stopped their first attempt causing massive outrage across the internet in 2003


    Nice memories... "The Sleeper" Dragon in Everquest that was killed by players even though the developer designed him to be unkillable and actually stopped their first attempt causing massive outrage across the internet in 2003

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:49 PM PST

    Can't seem to log into my old account from years ago, do they delete old characters/accounts?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    I used to play way back in the day and had a level 70 druid on my account. I downloaded EQ and tried to log in but says password isn't matching and can't find my character online on the player look up.

    submitted by /u/drzerglingMD37
    [link] [comments]

    An idea of a thank you to Brad

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:51 PM PST

    I've been following Pantheon for some time but haven't bought a pledge package before, I was waiting to see if it had legs before committing.

    With the passing of Brad McQuaid I will buy a pledge package in hopes it helps gets this game to a release date. I feel like seeing Pantheon come to fruition would be a great tribute to Brad.

    submitted by /u/ImpossibleRockets
    [link] [comments]

    Remember the kicking snakes in old Everquest? Well, it may have been legit...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:02 PM PST

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/20/world/snake-evolution-hindlimbs-scn/index.html

    Snakes did have legs so kicking snakes were real. Verant had it right the first time decades before it could be proven!

    submitted by /u/tomytronics
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone play the PEQ emulated server?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:29 AM PST

    I play on p99 right now, and I love it, but I do miss the luclin models. I played PEQ years back and pretty much just solo'd with a mage to 50. Very few groups to be had all around, most people were boxing and that really isn't my thing.

    Recently though, when logging into P99, I've seen the server hit 500-600 players fairly consistently. I'm not sure if this is artificially inflated due to boxing, but it's cool to see that many people on this once near dead server.

    What is it like now? Is it still completely full of boxers with a stale community? Or is it more like P99 with a live and active one?

    Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/bassicallybob
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment