• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Everquest My brother was just cleaning his garage and found...

    Everquest My brother was just cleaning his garage and found...


    My brother was just cleaning his garage and found...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Thurid...and others (found old post)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:46 PM PST

    Found the old post from 2yrs ago. Did any of Y'all ever find him? I play on P1999 now, still the same Cleric I was on live but with an additional L in the name. I was in several guilds on live over the early years, Starlight and shadows I think, Descendants, Afterlife and a few more I can't remember. Just wondering if anyone ever found this guy who almost singlehandly got me my epic and became my best in game friend.

    Melisande Mederios Cleric on MM (pre-merge)

    Valory Silverwolf Druid on MM

    submitted by /u/MelisandeMederios
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment