• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Everquest Help with a good Christmas present

    Everquest Help with a good Christmas present


    Help with a good Christmas present

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:19 AM PST

    My dad has been playing Everquest since before I was born and I just turned 18 and he just started playing it again so I was wondering what kind eq related stuff you guys would like?

    submitted by /u/reaperreap
    [link] [comments]

    Epic quests

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:52 AM PST

    Is it still worth it to do the epic quests? Can you solo most of it? Just getting back into the game and am unsure if it's actually a waste of time or is it worth it still. Bard epic btw

    submitted by /u/kjy_cr
    [link] [comments]

    Gorillas emerald jungle

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:50 AM PST

    Where the crap are they? Looking everywhere

    submitted by /u/kjy_cr
    [link] [comments]

    Can EverQuest be a single player game?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:29 AM PST

    I tried to play Everquest once but I couldn't figure out the mechanics much; it was my first MMORPG. I'm thinking of getting back into it some day but...

    Can you play it without interacting with others? I'm not much for socialization.

    submitted by /u/Gallantpride
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment