• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Everquest Finished Crescent Reach... Noob questions

    Everquest Finished Crescent Reach... Noob questions


    Finished Crescent Reach... Noob questions

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Returning player with some noob questions after finishing the tutorial area:

    • During the tutorial I couldn't add my wife's character to any of the tasks so while grouped we both got kill credit but if it was an item we needed like "flutterwings eggs" we would have to kill the mob twice. I did try and add her to the task (and vice versa) and it was greyed out. I initially thought it maybe because these were solo quests, but then, for the two group quests, I couldn't add her either. Any reason why I wouldn't be able to add players to tasks?
    • When I look at my XP bar I see a blue line, when I hover it says "available vitality". What is this? Rest XP?
    • No Trade items - the tutorial gives a ton of these, I can't sell them nor donate them as tribute, is there some other use for them or just destroy them?
    submitted by /u/solomanii
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome guild hall tool! The Convoluted Assistant Appearance Augmentater!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    This lets you change almost everything about your guild hall assistants. You can change race, gender, and even the armor she/he wears of your guild hall bankers, vendors, etc. I'm not sure if it's still a thing, but I LOVE housing and guild hall decorating; this tool let's me change those ol' boring models. This is a link to the quest. It only takes a few minutes.

    It's a bit tricky to use. You first need to clear your target then activate the device. Once you have the desired trait, click the assistant you wish to change. Then click the device again to toggle through the choices.

    submitted by /u/Quasipooch
    [link] [comments]

    Found some old EQ photoshops I did back in the day

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Mischief same old eq no necro in groups

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    I looked for a group for 3 days straight. No takers for a necro. Just want to level to 60. Why does no group want a necromancer? Daybreak should fix this bull shit. I don't suck the won't be an ass in /g chat. I'll pull if you want. What gives?

    submitted by /u/Brilliant_Ratio3173
    [link] [comments]

    HighHold Keep Faction Question

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Does a human cleric need faction in HighHold Keep for anything? I'm hunting nobles there with my SK and don't want to trash my cleric's faction if I will need it for epic or something else later on.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/N2O-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment