• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Everquest Heroic Character AA grant

    Everquest Heroic Character AA grant


    Heroic Character AA grant

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:45 PM PST

    Did heroic characters get changed?

    I bought one and it isnt being given any AAs at all when its created It's a bronze account but that never affected it before, to my knowledge

    submitted by /u/Skythefox09
    [link] [comments]

    Must camp items

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:42 AM PST

    A couple of friends have came back to eq with me and we are having a blast. I have an 88 pally but our schedules don't line up as frequently as we would like.

    What are some things I can camp that would be useful for me or fun to have. I have my 1.5 prequest I figured epics are first camp.

    I have a shm and Dru box that will make the camps easier.

    submitted by /u/whydowe_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment