• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Everquest In-game tribute to Brad McQuaid

    Everquest In-game tribute to Brad McQuaid


    In-game tribute to Brad McQuaid

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/Bp0uSYx

    Found this in Eastern Plains of Karana. When you click on the tomb a note comes up saying 'Thank you for making our lives here possible.'

    submitted by /u/Peeepod
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to Everquest 2?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:13 PM PST

    Hello friends. I used to play everquest 2 back in the day as a kid, and was thinking of returning back to it. I just had a few questions. Is it free now, or is it still a monthly subscription? Have any of the expansions added any new races, classes, etc? I've only ever played base game I think. Does it still hold up today, or is my childhood nostalgia clouding my memories of it?

    submitted by /u/throwaway383ORK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment