• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Everquest Returning 15 years later

    Everquest Returning 15 years later


    Returning 15 years later

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:11 AM PST

    Sooo I played a loong time ago on the Drinal Server with a night time pick up group originally known as Nightraid then formed guild The Collective - Level 69 Zerker - Level 70 Necro (Currently missing but I have a ticket in) Im looking to return and need some help understanding some of the things that have changed...

    I have 2 log in accounts that are both tied to the same email address. Since I have 2 separate accounts...

    • Can each account claim the Veteran rewards?

    • Does each account need Gold(If I want that) or is Gold by email address?

    • AAs... does having gold automatically give you AA or just the ability to have more? My necro had over 1,000 AA ability points used. Without gold are you reduced down?

    • Any other important tips I should know about or pointers?..... Im a noob again

    Soo much seems foreign but at the same time very familiar, ran around PoK last night a bit but kind of eerily lonely not knowing anyone anymore.

    submitted by /u/Akumahito
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment