• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Everquest [youtube]Anyone know what happened to FCSeven / EQChronicles?

    Everquest [youtube]Anyone know what happened to FCSeven / EQChronicles?


    [youtube]Anyone know what happened to FCSeven / EQChronicles?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:24 PM PST

    Enjoyed a lot of his videos, especially the epic 1.5/2.0/request walk throughs. Went to look up another one today and it looks like his channel was taken down.

    submitted by /u/ShadySwashbuckler
    [link] [comments]

    Which Timelock Server?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:55 PM PST

    Which of the timelock servers would be good for a noob? Obviously more population would help for grouping.

    submitted by /u/Agrilid2311
    [link] [comments]

    [Mangler] Shm x Sk vs Shm x Monk

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:27 AM PST

    Which duo will get me further in the long run? I want to be able to farm so I can level tradeskills and be desired for groups. I'm really enjoying the damage a monk can do with just Polished Steel Ulaks at low level. Shadow Knights are super fun and I feel like I have more to manage. Tanks seem to be the most scarce and I have no problem filling that role. I'm not really familiar with SK or Mnk at max level during SoL though.

    submitted by /u/Squirrelboy21
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, need help.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:17 AM PST

    So I played EQ back in the day, from right before Kunark thru PoP. I had a 54ish Monk and a 48ish Enchanter. I'm pretty sure I was on the Quellious server. Anyway, I got bit by the nostalgia bug pretty hard over the Thanksgiving break, and I'm thinking about resubbing and joining the Agnarr server, but my question is, would I be able to transfer my old toons to this new server, IF they still exist?? And how would I go about doing that? I started a Necro on the P99 Teal server, but I'd REALLY like to jump back in, and maybe level a Necro after I'm subbed and comfortable w the game again. Thanks so much in advance! (Also, Agnarr bc it's a progression server, so either that one or another one similar to it that's progression and high pop, one that may have started recently, as I don't really care to ply past PoP. I'm open to suggestions!)

    submitted by /u/TheOverThere7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment