• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Everquest Grouping with tank mercs

    Everquest Grouping with tank mercs


    Grouping with tank mercs

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:23 AM PST

    Last night I ran into a healer in a classic dungeon while boxing (pal/bst/dru), dropped my druid and grouped up with the stranger and his tank merc. Set roles as Pal - puller/main tank Beast - main assist New friend - mark npc (so i can see where his hate generation is going when he is dpsing)

    The tank merc was randomly bum rushing my pulls all night. The dungeon was dense with very social mobs, so when the merc would interrupt my ranged pulls he would take my agro via radius on all mobs and id have to move both my melees and fight the mobs in dangerous areas. Once in the fray, the merc was fine, not taking agro, staying on my bsts target, but wanderers and repops were a nightmare and twice we wiped because of this on the fly positioning.

    So, were my group roles set wrong or will merc tanks always leory jenkins pulls if not set passive? again, this wasnt my merc, i try not to use them much and, even then, use dps mercs. Appreciate any advice

    edit: before anyone suggests it, my main assist bst was not targeting mobs before the mobs were pulled. Tank merc was attacking as soon as the extended target window filled up.

    submitted by /u/thinknaught
    [link] [comments]

    No way to get vista working with eq anymore?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:17 PM PST

    hey i discovered a very old laptop and was thinking to use it to box in TLPs but cant seem tog et eq workign at all with Windows Vista and there doesnt seem to be a way to upgrade Vista for free nowadays.

    I checked some posts about copying a patched game and skipping the launcher with the aptchme on the shortcut but that doesnt seem to work either nowadays?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/XxSacroxX
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to push from 109 to 110. Where??

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    On this last day of the bonus XP, my buddy and I are making our last push from 109 to 110. We got from 105-109 over the past couple days, with the heaviest push being yesterday, killing the undead sarnaks and gorillas in Scorched Woods. However, those are light blue and at 109 that experience has severely dried up.

    We want to make the push to 110 before this bonus leaves, but don't really know where to go?

    I play Sk/Sham and he's playing Bard/Zerk. So long as we can split the pulls up, our heal merc can handle most of the heavy heal lifting.

    Where should we go that we can realistically get that final bump while using some xp pots?

    submitted by /u/Jibeker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment