• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Everquest Breaking Charm with Invis Clickies

    Everquest Breaking Charm with Invis Clickies


    Breaking Charm with Invis Clickies

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Just checking to see if you can break charm with invis clickies? All the old guides discuss using instant cast invis clickies to break charm but I thought that was changed at some point...??

    Whats the current up to date way to break charm?

    submitted by /u/Blitzen88
    [link] [comments]

    A really weird question about the old sound effects...

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Does anyone know if the original EQ sound effects were Creative Commons? I recall once upon a time learning that they were, which would kind of make sense, because I know some of them I've heard over and over in other unrelated media.

    I ask because I'm working on an audio drama and would absolutely love to be able to use DING! to add a dose of nostalgia.

    submitted by /u/cyborgmermaid
    [link] [comments]

    New TLP/is it worth starting Mangler?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:50 PM PST

    Is a new TLP coming soon? I'm just wondering If it's worth playing on Mangler or should I wait for the next one?

    Thanks so much in advance

    submitted by /u/Hyjinkz
    [link] [comments]

    OLD SCHOOL EQ

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Is there a way to play a live server / TLP that utilizes the old graphics / zones? I logged into Mangler and saw the newer WFP and was unimpressed. Miss the old FP.

    submitted by /u/Jason8029
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment