• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Everquest Is it worth playing for the lore?

    Everquest Is it worth playing for the lore?


    Is it worth playing for the lore?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:56 PM PST

    I've played EQ a bit in the past and kinda felt just overwhelmed. I generally play games for their story/lore. Does EQ have much in the way of an interesting story? And if there, how can I find out what quests are worth doing in each zone?

    submitted by /u/Bluedude588
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling past 100

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Question,

    Where are the best places to level past this point?

    Also, after I reach 110 on my SK, i am looking for new places to swarm pull to level my other characters up- any ideas???

    submitted by /u/kyral1987
    [link] [comments]

    Help getting in to boxing

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:30 PM PST

    So I've been playing in Mangler and having a lot of fun, but I'm new to the game and hoping to restart in classic with (hopefully) a new progression server in March. I'd like to attempt to box in a live server and I dont know anything about getting started. My research has led me to believe(thanks mods) that the only legal way to do it would be to use software like Isbox and setup macros to auto cast in game on certain classes. I have a few questions on how to get started, if anyone with experience could help me out.

    1. I think I'd like to use isbox as I'd like to see what is going on with my other characters. Is there an updating guide or any good tips on how to set it up easy nd effectively.

    2. I'm thinking of going with 3 characters to start with mercs. One merc would be journeyman and other 2 apprentice. I'm thinking of going tank, healer and support class and then using 3 dps mercs. With this setup I could drop a merc or 2 if I found humans to play with. Is this too much to attempt as a first time boxer? Any recommendations? I'm thinking I'd have to play the tank and switch to heals when needed, with a bard maybe to pull and macro songs/buffs(never played a bard). Would throwing a nuking wizard/mage in be easy enough to manage as a 4th character or will it only make it frustrating/harder for me?

    3. Any links, tips or info you wish you had when you started boxing to make it easier for me.

    Thanks in advance for an advice

    submitted by /u/jimmydatwin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment