• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Everquest TLP (Mangler) Shaman - First raids, lots of questions.

    Everquest TLP (Mangler) Shaman - First raids, lots of questions.


    TLP (Mangler) Shaman - First raids, lots of questions.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:54 AM PST

    I just hit 60 the other day and have gone on my first couple raids and I have questions, lots of questions. I've never played or raided as a Shaman so this is a little bit new to me.

    1. Which buffs as a Shaman stack that most people are going to need from me? I know I should know this from leveling but a lot of the time there was someone's Shaman/Cleric/Druid out of group doing buffs so nobody really asked for anything. Khura's Fousing/Focus of Spirit is a given, but I also had tons of people asking for DEX/AGI on top of that. Since Focus gives STR/DEX/STA there wouldn't be any other buffs on top of that to hand out right? AGI would be the only thing? Talisman of the Brute would also be used for STA, correct?
    2. Malo then Malosini? Malo cannot be resisted but doesn't debuff as much? So the idea would be to get Malo to lower resists enough to get Malosini down which is a higher debuff?
    3. Slows. Turgur's is the spell, unless the mob can only be slowed by diseased based then its Plague of Insects? It seemed like my Turgur's was resisted on everything all the time, however the other Shaman seemed to have no issues getting slow to land. Is there something I'm missing to get this to stick?
    4. Torpor use. What's acceptable vs not? Since it has an attack speed debuff on it is this something I should even have loaded during raids? There was a few times I did use it but I tried to keep it to myself or casters where the attack speed debuff doesn't matter but I don't want to be pissing off tanks/melee DPS by using this.
    5. I should be able to use my group buffs on groups besides my own (target group buffs being enabled I think allows this?)? I do not have the MGB AA yet (I'm working on it next).

    Any other tips/tricks for a new Shaman when it comes to raiding? I know most for the most part I'm just a buff/slow/debuff bot (that is fine) but I could still use any pointers since I'm not only figuring out what to do but also making sure I'm not screwing up any fights as those are all new as well.

    submitted by /u/TehHobbitz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment