• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Everquest Toggle Mouselook mod/macro/program?

    Everquest Toggle Mouselook mod/macro/program?


    Toggle Mouselook mod/macro/program?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    I've recently come back to the game, but I've returned with hand/wrist issues that I previously didn't have in years past. Holding the right mouse button down is killing me, but it's how I've played for years. Is there anything out there that will let me toggle that button being held down?

    I use autohotkey with a ton of other games for this very purpose, but for some reason, it doesn't work in the EQ window for me. It's a simple macro that holds the right mouse button down when i press and releases the hold when I press it again.

    Thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/Dr_Handlebar_Mustach
    [link] [comments]

    (Retail) Is there a dispelling weapon warriors can use?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Not self-dispel like glowing black sword, looking for something that purges mob buffs if it exists

    submitted by /u/Reynoodlepoodle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment