• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Everquest Post 50 - What should I do next?

    Everquest Post 50 - What should I do next?


    Post 50 - What should I do next?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    So I just hit 50 on Aradune as Enc. I also did my Tash quest which I thought was really fun. I want to do more quests like that. What should I do next besides raid?

    I think I need to camp Golden Efreeti Boots.

    What I would really like to do are either dungeon crawls or lore related quests. Any suggestions? Maybe I should start work on my epic?

    submitted by /u/WanderingStoner
    [link] [comments]

    Progression on Firiona Vie

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I'd really like to run through progression starting from Ruins of Kunark up to the present expansion. Even if they're trivial at this point I think it'd be fun to go in exact order, completing the quests for attunement, etc.

    Is there a site that has the older expansions and the order in one was required to follow? EQ Resource only goes back so far unless I'm missing some hidden tab or something.

    Edit: Meant Ruins of Kunark, not Empire!

    submitted by /u/frank_grimes_jr
    [link] [comments]

    Back in EQ and bored

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    I decided it would be fun to play on a tlp, so I re-subbed after many years away, I think last I played I had a character at max level which was 70, so GoD I believe was the expansion.

    So I started on Aradune thinking it would be fun to experience all the expansions over again as they open up. But I forgot just how boring classic is. So limited on things to do and places to level. At each leveling stage you are limited to maybe 3 places. Sure there are more, but it's much slower and no one goes to them. Then you hit max level and unless you are into raiding and are in a raiding guild, there really isn't much to do. Maybe camp something for a specific item, which is long and tedious. Or make an alt and do it again.

    I don't box, and usually end up soloing or just in pick up groups because I don't know anyone irl that plays.

    So my question. Is another server, like Mangler a good option? I know it has more expansions unlocked, but not so many that I will be lost. Can someone like me who doesn't know anyone there and be starting from scratch be able to find groups? I'm sure all classes are covered, but any specific area that is lacking more than others, like tanks, healers, etc?

    Thanks for any feedback.

    submitted by /u/danx30
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling from scratch on Mangler

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Hey all. I recently decided to start playing again and saw that Mangler just entered GoD. I am looking for a couple people who would be interested in leveling up through ldon missions from scratch. This was my favorite era and would like to level via dungeons instead of just powering through the levels to rush to max.

    I am able to play evenings eastern time zone. Any class works.

    submitted by /u/Tetedoc
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm planning my very first guild event, a crawl/raid of Ferubi, any suggestions?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Anything would be helpful, like websites to utilize, tips specific to the zone, etc. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Jarooga
    [link] [comments]

    HH Sebilis still a thing?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    So I've logged on about 3-4 times these last few weeks and there were 0 people in HH Sebilis, and no responses in chat when I ask about it on the Drinal-TM server.

    Is there simply no incentive to go there any more with the current gear options?

    submitted by /u/Ronzonius
    [link] [comments]

    EarthShaker on TLP

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Does this weapon have any use other than pissing off your enchanter friend ? Asking as a paladin with an enchanter friend who needs a few ego adjustments.

    submitted by /u/MandoFire
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment