• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Everquest What is the best 2 box to get group geared. With mercs. One account will be F2P.

    Everquest What is the best 2 box to get group geared. With mercs. One account will be F2P.


    What is the best 2 box to get group geared. With mercs. One account will be F2P.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:41 PM PST

    One account is paid, the other one is free.

    I have a level 78 SK, a level 64 Monk, and am currently leveling a Mage (who is at 61). This is on a paid account.

    I have a free account that I made to supplement my characters on the paid one.

    I plan on subscribing for a month to get my AAs and then not subbing again. Will I get to keep my AAs once I go F2P again?

    And finally, the bit question is - what should I make my duo (supported by mercs).

    I was told Monk and Shaman are amazing, as is Mage and Mage apparently?

    I was told the ultimate duo combo is BST and Chanter.... But I never played either.

    I was also told that everyone needs to have a Druid.... So confusing.

    So, what are your thoughts?

    The point is to get group geared and eventually raid with both or either or. This is on FV and I have 11 million play to play around with.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/howimineforfis
    [link] [comments]

    Lag spike on EQ Live

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:13 AM PST

    Hi there,

    First time posting here, but I came back into EQ live (this time on Mangler) a week ago. After searching all the week for an answer, I'll post here my problem in case someone has an idea !

    Last time i played EQ on my ranger 105, i didn't have any major issues with lag/freeze except in POK near Dailies NPC (which was ok). This time, even in west commonland with nobody around me, my framerate stays low and I get lag spike (generally when I look at people)... My game is never fluid, which is probably a settings problem.

    Here are my specifications : - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70Ghz (6 cores) - 16,0 Go RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 1To - WIN 10 64Bits - Dell Screen with GSync on (2560 x 1440)

    I play with WinEQ2 (and I have CPU Affinity to -1). I also added an exception to windows defender on EQ Folder for the log verification...

    I'm out of ideas, so any help is welcome :) Thanks folks !

    Sevrius

    submitted by /u/Sevrius
    [link] [comments]

    Redeemable Codes for In-Game Rewards

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Hi from the UK,

    I am a returning, ageing EverQuest fan, i have a bit more time these days (and a bit more money), i was wondering / hoping that somewhere (airing towards the US) i could buy the activation codes for expacs that had in-game rewards, preferably Mounts, but i'd love to see what i could buy. An Onyx Hydra, a Royal Antonican Sokokar.

    Please PM me if you have any ideas, or if its you who can help personally,

    Thanks in advance

    Neurro

    submitted by /u/NeurroToxxin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment