• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Everquest Restarting an old acct. How do they decide what characters to make active?

    Everquest Restarting an old acct. How do they decide what characters to make active?


    Restarting an old acct. How do they decide what characters to make active?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:36 PM PST

    So I'm trying to get my old characters back and I'm wondering which ones they will make accessible. There are only two open slots. I get that I can buy more but will it be the oldest? Highest level? Alphabetical or...?

    submitted by /u/FouledAnchor
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Eq player. What s the status of the game?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:31 PM PST

    I stopped playing in 2000, I d like to replay this awesome game and I have a ton of questions.

    What is the status of the game? I see that is not owned by Sony anymore and it became Free to play.

    How is the player base? Is everyone just playing the endgame ? Would there be a point starting from scratch or are the low level areas just deserted?

    Is it still maintained and developed? Are the server official servers or just hosted by benevolent players?

    submitted by /u/BillionaireFool
    [link] [comments]

    How to contact Daybreak for help?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:56 AM PST

    So I was considering getting all-access to try out one of the progression servers, but there was an issue with my payment, was instructed to submit a ticket to support. Can't submit a ticket without verifying email. Okay, I'll just use Steam to verify my email, oh, apparently that doesn't work either, was instructed to submit a ticket to support. Catch 22 much? Was considering other options but they have no other means of contact (email, phone) and all their social media accounts don't take messages.

    Are Daybreak completely uninterested in having paying customers or do they just like pissing people off?

    submitted by /u/ChelseaZuger
    [link] [comments]

    How Much Everquest

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Is too much Everquest? Discuss.

    submitted by /u/Cobboom
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this on Instagram and reminded me of /find

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment