• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Everquest Heroic Bard on Live

    Everquest Heroic Bard on Live


    Heroic Bard on Live

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Hello,

    So I just used my Heroic character on a Bard and became overwhelmed immediately haha. There are tons of AAs on my hot bars, and a ton of different spells and songs to play that last all of about 20 seconds.

    I was hopeful someone would be able to give me some advice on what my spells should look like, how to play the bard, or just general advice!

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/Hyjinkz
    [link] [comments]

    HoT progression

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Bored on night shift thinking about augs. Can an 86 semi decent geared shadowknight with autogrant AA's molo through HoT progression for the 30ac augs? I've got random low level trash augs on now and feel like hot mobs hit like trucks. Was steam rolling solo through gyrospire zeka with mortalcoil procs up using 2hander and stance activated. Tried grounds and was getting my ass beat. Looks like I need some ac augs badly.

    So am I going to need a group to get all the ac augs? Or is it doable molo?

    submitted by /u/Konfused
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment