• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Everquest Ranger questions

    Everquest Ranger questions


    Ranger questions

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    So I have been playing EQ1 for a total of 6 days, never played it before this week. I started out wanting to get a few classes into the 30s-40s so that I could get a better idea of which one I wanted to progress first. I got a rogue to 41, Ranger to 30 and Shadowknight to 37. I've been really enjoying the ranger the most and I most likely will continue to 50 with it first. My two questions are:

    1. Which expansion do Rangers switch over to mostly being ranged dps? Is it in Kunark or the one after that? I don't mind sticking it out in classic as melee, but I'm playing it so I can eventually become ranged.
    2. Once they make the switch where do they end up in terms of dps compared to other classes?

    As a brand new player its hard for me to visualize or know where things are going and obviously enjoying Rogue and Ranger the most I need to be able to do that because they are on the lower end of likability within the community and groups at the moment.

    Edit:

    Also I have been thinking about trying out a bard as a 4th option. How difficult are they to get into for a new player and can anyone recommend a new player guide for them?

    What are some cheaper pieces of gear that I could give a new bard to make early levels a bit easier?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ChemicalWeight
    [link] [comments]

    Any casual raiding guilds on Selos?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Are there any that are taking their time and aren't worried about being number 1? Like if they're just now raiding HoT or Underfoot?

    submitted by /u/SleepyTeaTree
    [link] [comments]

    Melee bind affinity?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Do melees every get the ability to bind affinity? Even if it's an item?

    submitted by /u/LewsTherinT
    [link] [comments]

    How would you get the most out of your krono?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    I played Agnarr back when it released and ended up farming Jboots or something for Krono. If you had like 10 krono how would you spend it to get the most bang for your buck? I'm currently playing enchanter and feel as though It would be best to wait until kunark release to twink a monk or shaman to the teeth. What're your guys thoughts or ideas?

    submitted by /u/Ravun88
    [link] [comments]

    Windows out of alignment every time log in.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Am I the only one having an issue where they log in, and every time, my 3 chat windows are out of alignment ? When I log out it is always with a normal camp out, not sure what is going on

    submitted by /u/surgh
    [link] [comments]

    Question about race change

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    First off are they available on the new servers such as Rizlona?

    If so my second question is I am a dark elf Necro and unfortunately I can't get to many places because I'm a DE. If I change my ways to gnome would that make it easier to get to places to buy spells and stuff or will I still have the same problem because I'm a necromancer?

    submitted by /u/Artaniss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment