• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Everquest Day 1 of sharing my collection, I present to you Ruins of Kunark in German

    Everquest Day 1 of sharing my collection, I present to you Ruins of Kunark in German


    Day 1 of sharing my collection, I present to you Ruins of Kunark in German

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:30 AM PST

    Everquest cloth map

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:09 PM PST

    Hi all, I am looking for the Everquest cloth map the original. Not Everquest 2 map. It's for my husbands birthday 🎂 and I am hoping to get it before June! I recently got out bidded by someone on eBay sadly. I have played it once a few years back(a bard). It's his favorite game of all time that he goes back to at least once a year. Anything helps really!

    Or does anyone know if I'm able to maybe reprint the map on cloth? If I am not able to find it on time? Or is that a legal thing?

    I'm also having a Everquest theme party for him and his friends so I was initially was going to give the map as a prize. I'm thinking a poster from keith Parkinson's could be the prize! Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/Tamasailau
    [link] [comments]

    Aradune/Rizlona TLP Iksar Beastlord quest issues

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:32 AM PST

    Just wondering if anyone else has run into the same quest issue I'm having. Luclin just launched on these two servers, and I made an Iksar Beastlord and am working my way through the Patriarch Claw quest line and having some trouble.

    It's no secret that these quests have long been solved, but I'm trying to determine if the Claw #5 is completable in this era or if it came out in a later era and the TLPs (partially) reflect this. Hoping someone on one of these two servers is crazy enough to do this quest line and can share their findings?

    The 5th Claw quest has you retrieving 3 loyalty seals from Lativ's followers: one in Burning Wood (I killed this follower, and it dropped its seal on the first kill), one in Frontier Mountains (follower spawns, I have killed it 6 times now, no seal), and one in Dreadlands (I have yet to see this NPC).

    In my research (if you can call it that) about this quest, it seems like maybe this quest was introduced in the Gates of Discord era, and the TLPs only partially removed the items/NPCs so as to make this quest non-completable. But if they'd remove some, why wouldn't they remove all? So, the ability to find some of the drops/NPCs for this quest, as well as having the quest giver respond to the quest text is very confusing.

    This is my shot in the dark to see if anyone else happens to be working on this quest line and is getting stuck in the same place? Or, if maybe someone actually has made progress within the Luclin era on either of these TLP servers and can share their findings?

    Any input would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Erekai
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment