• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Everquest Looking for expansion click statues for our guild hall.

    Everquest Looking for expansion click statues for our guild hall.


    Looking for expansion click statues for our guild hall.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:37 PM PST

    Looking for /claim click statues for our guild hall that come with Collector's or better expansions.

    Looking for:

    Froststone Crystal Echo from Torment of Velious

    Stratos Fire Platform from The Burning Lands

    Gorowyn Translocator Lantern from Ring of Scale

    Ancient Iksar Translocator Statue from Empires of Kunark

    Cynosure of Health from The Broken Mirror

    Message me if you have one or more of these /claim items and are willing to place them in our guild hall. We are not currently recruiting but are willing to compensate for time if needed.

    submitted by /u/Boogeymonsir
    [link] [comments]

    Dichotomic spells on live

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:42 AM PST

    A few years has past and broken mirror is now a bit in the rear view. I just hit 115 and found out about these spells. Do I still need to do the bm achievements to get them and level them up? Are they even valuable at 115 now?

    submitted by /u/ergoergoergoergo
    [link] [comments]

    108 SK

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:44 AM PST

    Newly returned for about a weeks worth of play time and I'm finding I'm heavily lacking on AAs - so I'm wondering what would be a few spots that I'd be able to work in to get them up?

    I'm sure Grib HA would be a good option but when that's on cool down I'd like to set up and just grind them out.

    I'm wearing some of the ck flagrant gear but the older resplendent multistat augs. So killing is either slow or I'm unable to actually tank it comfortably.

    Suggestions welcome. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/wolfcoyo
    [link] [comments]

    PvP Progression Server

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Do you think they will ever release a PvP TLP? I never understood why there hasn't been a higher demand for this. I miss the early days of Sullon Zek. What's your opinion?

    submitted by /u/Chemical_Cash_9530
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment