• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Everquest Hi I know nothing about everquest! Can you all give me the rundown as an aspiring player?

    Everquest Hi I know nothing about everquest! Can you all give me the rundown as an aspiring player?


    Hi I know nothing about everquest! Can you all give me the rundown as an aspiring player?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I was looking to get into an MMO. I recently started my internship for the summer and my usual games like LoL and Valorant are a little too stressful to play in my little free time when I get home. I saw Cohn streaming Everquest a few days ago and looked it up and saw it was free and thought I'd give it a shot. I know nothing though and wanted to know a bit before I dived into it. How does it compare to WoW and guild wars 2? I've played both and ESO and was wondering where it lands in comparison.

    submitted by /u/Jayjuann
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone know what might be causing some textures to glow really brightly? This is the Commonlands Tunnel

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Returning player, spell scrolls question

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I quit around 2003 and just got back into the game. With my char being in the mid-90s now I'm buying spells all the time with each new level.

    I noticed that some spell scrolls seem to be unavailable. I'm not talking about Rank 2/3, just the basic spells.

    Examples: Hand of Assurance CLR/92, Anointed Ground CLR/93, and Infallible Hammer of Zeal CLR/94 are not for sale by either Ephinia in Argath or in the PoK guild. I've checked both places numerous times over the past week.

    Am I missing something or just out of luck?

    submitted by /u/Parev00
    [link] [comments]

    returning player with F2P questions

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    I played through POP and recently tried to play again on FV as F2P. Some questions I have after 15 levels are: Can you not join any chat channels as a F2P character? Also, does guild chat work as a F2P character? I followed some quest in PoK that shoved me into a random beginner guild but I dont see any guild chat. I have had group chat and tells work.

    Also, is it worthwhile to just follow the becoming a hero leveling guide to hit 85 or are there better places to go? I quit in GoD when the most buttons you would push as a rogue was auto attack, backstab, and hide to dump aggro.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/fatty7758
    [link] [comments]

    Question on bards

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Been playing and really enjoying the game I am on Rizlona and have two accounts and I wanna make a bard. My question to you one are they easy to box pretty much AFK not much to do in terms of alt tabbing back and forth. And are they still wanted in groups because I don't see many of them around and last but not least what character box as well with them but I can level them up together?

    submitted by /u/Artaniss
    [link] [comments]

    can you activate multiple disciplines simultaneously?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    sorry for the silly question. Can you use multiple disciplines or other non-spell abilities at the same time? There is only one 'active bar' in the discipline window so not sure if the next one stops the first or if the can occur at the same time.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/hamandburrito
    [link] [comments]

    Understanding the EQ Experience

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Hi guys! Been a long time player of EQ2, and recently started looking at its predecessor. I've googled as much as I can about how to play it, but something really bugs me, and I am hoping a more experienced player can shed some light here.

    Pretty much universally, everyone says the game is just "get into a group and grind". Is that really all it is? Is there ACTUALLY very few quests (I have a problem with the irony of the title in that case). How much story content actually exists here?

    submitted by /u/PsiRedEye22
    [link] [comments]

    Aradune social leveling guild

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Is there any interest for a guild like this on EQ?

    I usually make casual community guilds in WoW that are also raid competant. Not sure if I could build something similar here?

    I tried spamming general but interest seemed low.

    submitted by /u/vespenegas108
    [link] [comments]

    How useful are the Enchanter's animated pets while leveling 1-50?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    Should I be bothering with charms that only last a few minutes and have a risk of breaking randomly while going through the initial leveling?

    Or is the Animation pet line decent enough for damage in the early leveling from 1 through 50ish?

    submitted by /u/pishposhpoppycock
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment